Sunday 29 January 2012

My Life

www.religiouslife.com
www.sravastiabbey.com


I was devastated about the loss of Steve Job, the ex-CEO of Apple Inc. Being showered with fame and fortune, but to have such a short life, what a waste. Much of his pursue of happiness came to an end at the age of 56. Imagine being fired from his Apple baby company. The current CEO is Tim Cook.

*************************************************************************************
Especially being a single adult of over 18 years of age and having no next-of-kin, this is where I hope to spend the rest of my life. What would you have done? Imagine the life of freedom and non-attachment, no spouse, no children, no family. Can't wait to travel and retire in a religious life. No one to complain or family members to exercise power attorney on my life dicisions. Hey, I'm satisfied. I not a baby to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment