Sunday 29 January 2012

Coin E Sonus

What a wonderful world that we live in. I am a big fan of thriller and mysterious storybooks, ancient mythology, astronomy and astrology, or basically every knowledge that you can find in the world. I am currently spending my time at home improving on my self knowledge, spending time with the family and travelling. Library is the best place to borrow books and also to socialize. I mostly spend at least once every week or twice to indulge in the environment. You call call me a book worm if you want to, not that I mind, but I believe that it is the way that I was brought up. Imagine a world of books, with lots of imagination of writers waiting to be explored by potential readers. I wish to spend my lifetime reading almost everything in the library, but, of course it shall be books or subjects of my interest as I have mentioned right above.
I have done quite alot of research on astronomy these few weeks. I have learned that there are 88 constellations that we can see fromearthview. Depending on where the earth is located when it rotates around the sun. That is the reason why each season, different zodiac signs show up and along with different constellations. These constellations on different months along with different moon phases can play an important role in affecting humans in terms of psychologically and emotionally depending on birthdays. My next interest of exploration would be Astronomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment